Hello my lovelies! Ti’s the season to be shop hopping. What are your favourite stores to shop in? Strolling the streets of Vancouver and wandering into my favourite little boutiques is my weakness. I think Vancouver has some of the most amazing and unique shops to visit (and splurge in) I often shop locally and purchase from independent designers and vintage. This time of year is perfect for buying unique gifts for those you love. I always find something different and affordable cause really, at this age what do you buy for those who have everything they need? And for those who can buy their own items?…I’d say, Something small, something different, something they can use forever! Here are a few of my top favourite shops that sell unique and eclectic items by a variety of independent designers. Thank you for filling my retail therapy needs. – CS xx
1. ONE OF A FEW – 346 Water Street (Gastown)
2. Nouvelle Nouvelle – 209 Abbott St.
3. Community Thrift and Vintage – 41 West Cordova St.
4. The Fair – 415 Abbott St.
5. Oliver and Lilly’s – 1520 West 13th Ave
6. VIOLET BOUTIQUE – 1312 Granville St.
Fine Finds Boutique – 1014 Mainland St.
DREAM – 311 West Cordova